With summer days just around the corner, The Berry Company is serving up a refreshing and fruity cocktail recipe featuring Yellow Tea & Coconut water, the latest edition to the Special Tea range. A blend of yellow tea, fresh fruit flavours and chilled vodka, the Tropical Coconut Iced-tini is a deliciously modern twist on the classic Pina Colada.
A rarer variety of the ever-popular green tea, yellow tea is sweeter and riper on the palate, making it the perfect serve for parties and relaxing al fresco dining.
Ingredients: Serves 4
· 2 x 330ml Yellow tea & Coconut Water
· 4 x 25ml Vodka
· Half a lemon (to squeeze)
· 400ml coconut milk
· Pineapple, sliced
· Cup of crushed ice
· Martini glasses or tumblers
· Pour two cartons of The Berry Company’s Yellow Tea & Coconut Water, the coconut milk and 4 single measures of vodka (100ml) into a blender and top up with crushed ice
· Blend the mixture together until smooth
· Pour the blended mixture into glasses and squeeze the juice from half a lemon into the centre of the cocktail
· Add a slice of pineapple for garnish and serve
The Berry Company’s NEW Yellow Tea & Coconut Water (330ml) is a luscious mix of yellow tea, tropical coconut water and citrus fruits. This refreshing and handy ready-to-drink drink has an RRP of £1.30, and is available from goodnessdirect.co.uk.