The 6th edition of the Rhum Fest Paris will be held in the Grande Halle at the Parc Floral in Vincennes in a 2,800 m2 exhibition space on 13-15th April. With more than 180 brands and nearly 60 countries represented, it has established itself as a vibrant market place with the aim of becoming the leading European rum show.
Rhum Fest Paris: THE major European rum market place
The show doubles its size into a bright and airy environment, for visitors to taste and communicate with rum experts.
This space creates more scope for fresh activities and new formats for stands and offers brands the opportunity to present immersive, personalized spaces. Finding your way around the show is made easy with a hall that is entirely geared to welcoming visitors, exhibitors and journalists, including:
– 6 entrance zones for the public
– 1 entrance zone exclusively for exhibitors
– 1 entrance zone for media guests
Bigger than ever before, and also taking things to another level, Rhum Fest Paris aims to be at the heart of the rum culture and its market in Europe. Thanks to the market place set up on the site, Rhum Fest Paris helps producers, distributors and importers to establish contact and initiate business.
Finally, to avoid queues, this new venue has 5 different food outlets with:
– An indoor restaurant
– 3 world food trucks (Martinique, Venezuela, Afro-Caribbean)
– 1 snack bar for fast service
Not to mention the classic features of Rhum Fest Paris:
– The masterclass marquee
– The entertainment tents with, among other things, an intriguing escape-room game with a rum theme
– Dedicated enclosures so brands can flex all their immersive creativity:
– The novelty bar – All things new and adventurous
– Calypso cocktail bar
– The pop-up Christian de Montaguère boutique – A fantasy of rum and Caribbean delights
In short, Rhum Fest Paris is still a serious rum festival but with even more to appeal to professional visitors and consumer rum fans.
Dates and times
Saturday 13 and Sunday 14 April 2019
From 12 noon to 6:30pm
Trade day for professionals in the drinks business
Monday 15 April 2019
From 10am to 5pm
Grande Halle du Parc Floral – Vincennes
Ticketing and accreditation