Staritsky & Levitsky premium vodka and award-winning UK importer Emporia Brands are proud to launch the Science of Staritsky & Levitsky as part of their ongoing campaign of H20 Cocktails, launched in 2016.
Launching in partnership with the UKBG (United Kingdom Bartenders Guild), Brand Manager Matthew Dakers is asking for budding bartenders from across the UK to create a unique serve, with a recipe that contains the elements of solid, liquid and gas. Entries are open now and will continue to be accepted until 12th May. The judging panel will select competitors from the submitted entries and invite them down to the final in London on May 22nd 2017.
To qualify, the venue must stock Staritsky & Levitsky vodka, and the recipe to use a minimum of 25ml Staritsky & Levitsky Reserve vodka as the base ingredient. The winning bartender will win themselves a Rotovap for use within their venue.
Inspiration behind their recipe is also needed. Staritsky & Levitsky was founded by a group of vodka enthusiasts, passionate about reviving the heritage and traditions of authentic, small batch vodka distillation in the historic birthplace of the vodka production, so vital to the Science of Staritsky & Levitsky campaign.
For full rules and how to enter, please see the below or speak to either Matthew Dakers (firstname.lastname@example.org) or a local Emporia Brands representative found at http://www.emporiabrands.com/contact
THE COMPETITION IS OPEN TO ALL BARTENDERS, MEMBERS AND NON MEMBERS OF THE UKBG
Please send you recipes to email@example.com
- Ingredients can be measured using a measuring cup/jigger or free poured.
- Staritsky & Levitsky Reserve will be provided for the final.
- All other ingredients to be supplied by competitor.
- Competitors are expected to use their own bar utensils, and glassware to prepare the cocktails.
- Garnishes will consist only of edible fruit or vegetable.
- Each competitor shall be limited to six (6) minutes in mixing.
- Each competitor must submit a recipe containing a minimum of 25ml of Staritsky & Levitsky Reserve
- The recipe shall be an original creation.
- Each competitor must submit a 50-100 words explaining their drink and what inspired their creation